Be careful to Visit Wildlands
FRIENDS IORANA Welcome to Rapa Nui
- Try to return the waste generated during his visit to these areas (including organic waste), otherwise it could alter the diet of native wildlife, littering the landscape and affect other visitors.
- Choose routes that cause the least impact on the landscape privileging existing roads and trails.Prefer guided tours, thus avoiding accidents and reducing erosion and soil compaction in protected areas, while strengthening local work.
- Do not make environmental crimes.If you view a protected area remember that there is a regulation and that it was created to preserve places and species of great ecological value and often endangered.
- Do not feed wildlife.
- Follow the signs and indications of existing communities in the area to visit.This will allow safer for you visit, your family and the environment.
- Do not remove natural resources such as stones, fossils, snails, plants, flowers or other, from its original environment.
- It contributes to the maintenance of infrastructure and equipment present in protected areas paying the requested fee and properly using the facilities